Saturday 27 October 2012

Marilyn Monroe

Marylin Monroe

My inspiration, my icon, my love, my everything!

She was and still is one of the biggest stars and icons in the world. To me she represents style, beauty and raw sexuality that reflects in the way she dressed, very feminine and figure hugging she had curves and she wasn’t afraid to show them ;)
There is no one like her and there will never be anyone quite like her she was truly unique head to toe. But its not just her looks that I love it is her as a person her story touched me in so many ways. I can relate to her as a person. I honestly cant express enough how much I love this woman!
Marilyn Monroe Chanel 5
Look at her I mean really just look at her!!  This woman is everything FASHION, SEX, LOVE, BEAUTY just everything!





The FIRST woman to appear on the cover of playboy!!
I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful. MM

No comments:

Post a Comment