Saturday 27 October 2012

John Galliano

John Galliano 
                                                                                                   John Galliano House of Dior
All though there was this scandal of his where he was shown as a racist...no one can deny the fact that this man is so very talented! The passion he puts in his designs and the thought behind them. He takes something simple and beautiful and makes it edgy which I love, he lifted Dior into what it is today. He was very famous before the scandal on 25 Feb 2011 I myself have been rather shocked and disgusted by those racist comments but now its as if he is just forgotten or erased which I think is wrong as no matter what he said or did he is a memorable designer that made a difference. He was awarded the British designer of the year 1987,1994 and 1995 in 1997 he shared and award with Alexander McQueen. I still love his work!
)








No comments:

Post a Comment